- It is important for us to assist our Website visitors and the users of our Services and Content to retain their privacy when they take advantage of our knowledge shared with them. Thus, we are following a simple guideline – your privacy is important to us as it is important to YOU and ask you to read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your data and how we will treat it.
- It is our policy not to collect any information that personally identifies you (Personally Identifiable Information (“PII“)) through your interaction with and/or your use of any of the Operations except as described in this Policy. However, since we may use third party service providers’ services through the Operations, which are owned and operated by 3rd parties including for example, search information providers, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers etc. (“Service Providers“) other PII may be collected and processed by such Service Providers.
- By visiting the Website and/or using any part of the Operations, you understand, consent to, and agree with all the provisions of this Policy, including without limitation the gathering and use of information in accordance with this Policy and the laws of Ukraine.
- Notice to Parents. Parents and guardians, please note that the OPERATIONS may not be suitable for children under a certain age. Therefore, we encourage you to share with your children about the safe and responsible use of the Internet and educate them that the Operations are appropriate to anyone as of a certain age, where specific world-view and psychological consolidation has been established, usually when one arrives at
The collection, Use or Disclosure of PII
- Without your consent or as required by law, we do not collect, use or disclose any PII for any purpose, except as stipulated in this Policy.
- Your PII may only be collected by us and by Service Providers when you voluntarily agree to provide your PII through one of a PII collection forms or direct interaction.
- We may collect your name, nickname and quantifiable characteristics such as age or gender for communication purposes. Service Providers may collect further PII such as your payment details and certain interaction with their and our services.
- When you purchase or receive any service or product, the Service Providers and/or Us may ask you to register electronically. When you do so, We and/or such Service Providers may merge your registration information with any non-PII information you have already provided by You and/or collected by us.
- We may share freely with any of our affiliates, partners or any other third parties, including our Service Providers, any Data (as defined below) collected by us. This information may include statistical information collected by us or aggregated from our Service Providers.
- In case you provide us personal information about yourself, you fully agree that you do so knowingly and responsibly.
We may collect information related to your Use of the Operations (“Data“) such as:
- Information that you may provide. A name, phone number and email address. The phone number may be used for promotions and offers of our services and products through several communication methods such as via text messaging and phone calls from our sales team. Answers to one of our forms help us provide you with the means to subscribe to one of our Services and/or the Service Providers’ services or participate in any other activities with Us.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may also collect non-PII about your interaction with our Operations and your use of any of the other websites we may operate or any of your use of other services and content we may provide. We are also working closely with Service Providers and may receive non-PII information about you from them.
- Website Activity. Certain non-PII Website activity information is automatically collected and logged by our servers for research and development purposes. Such non-PII details include specific IP address used by you to connect your Device to the Internet, operating system, platform, date and time of visit, time zone setting, Content, referrals information, browser type / version / plug-in, Device type and version, Internet service provider, mobile carrier, language settings, connection type, and any other technical information. Certain other non-PII Website activity information regarding your visit can be collected, including URLs, through and from the Website (including date and time), Content and/or materials you viewed or searched for, page response times, errors, length of visit, Website’s pages interaction such as clicks, mouse-overs and any other part of your browsing activities.
What we do with PII.
- All PII is used by our appropriate personnel and representative equipped to handle such information and only for the purpose it was collected for.
- When you join us, you provide us with your contact information and we use this information to send you updates about your order, questionnaires to measure your satisfaction with our service and announcements about new and exciting services that we offer. When you order from us, we ask for your credit card number and billing address. We use this information only to bill you for the services and products you order at that time.
- For your convenience, we do save billing information in case you want to order from us again, but we don’t use this information again without your permission.
- We occasionally hire other third parties to provide limited services on our behalf, including answering customer questions about products or services, communicating and processing event registration, packaging, mailing and delivering purchases. We will only provide these third parties with the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- We will disclose any PII, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us or our website; (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, and, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users, the Website, or the public.
Your Access to Your PII.
You may check with us about your PII held in our database, update and correct such information.
- If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding our products, programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, telephone, or any other communication methods, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive such marketing messages or contact us.
- We occasionally allow other third parties to offer, through us, information about their products and services. If you do not want to receive these offers, you may contact us stating that you do not wish to receive marketing materials from third parties.
- We may employ Service Providers to facilitate the Operations proper operation on our behalf, or to assist us in analyzing how our Operations are used.
- Although we do not have control over how Service Providers uses the Data is collected from the Website’s use, we did our best to make sure that such Service Providers’ carry the same or higher level of privacy guidelines as we do.
- This Policy does not incorporate such Service Providers’ services, and you shall find in this Policy refers to the Service Providers own separate privacy policies that govern their operations.
- Service Providers may access to some technical information about your devices (“Device“) such as IP address and device identifiers, as well as events completed, or actions taken within the Website, metadata in Website’s communications and the value and details of purchases.
- Service Providers may employ cookies or web beacon, pixels and other related technologies for a variety of purposes, including: to learn more about how the Website and/or Service Providers’ services are used and similar analytical purposes, to understand how users interact with ads, to understand how to improve performance, to prevent fraud, to customize Service Providers’ service.
- We may have access to aggregated reports about the Website’s activity in general. These reports are based, in part, on your Website’s activities and may specifically identify you or the Device.
- Some Data collected by Service Providers may be used by Service Providers’ ads for personalized advertising or to utilize the Data collected to track and examine the use of the Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Service Providers’ services
- We may use Google Analytics (“GA“) services to monitor and collect Data on the Website’s use. GA is an analytics service provided by Google Inc. and/or any other of Google’s related companies and/or affiliates (“Google“). As far as we know, GA’s place of Data processing is in the United
- Google provided you, through your Device’s operating system, the option of limiting tracking and targeting.
- We cannot control your Device nor any of its operating system’s options. You may use your Device’s opt-out mechanism to cancel third party personalized
- You may navigate to the Device operating system’s settings and choose to reset your Android Ad ID or opt-out of personalized
- You may also access your geolocation data in your Device settings and turn it off.
International Data Transfer.
- The Data may be transferred to, and maintained on, technological means located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the relevant data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside Ukraine and choose to provide the Data to us, please note that we transfer the information outside your jurisdiction that may include outside the European Economic Area, to the USA or to any other jurisdiction of our Service Providers and Data process locations. In any case, the law of Ukraine applies to the processing of your data, despite the fact that you may be in another jurisdiction.
- Your consent to this Policy followed by the use of the Website represents your agreement to such Data transfer.
- We shall disclose Data where required to do so under law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our
- If for some reason you believe some of this policy principles were not kept, please notify us by email at [email protected] and we will do our best to determine and correct the problem promptly.
- We may update the Policy from time to time. However, we will not modify the Policy in such a fashion that may diminish your rights under this Policy without receiving your explicit consent.
- We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Policy in the relevant places such as the Website.
- All future changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted. Therefore, you are advised to review this Policy periodically for any changes.
- If you object to any of the Policy’s changes, you must cease using the Website.
- We took measures to protect the security of any Data we may collect and ensure its intended use is honored. We take precautions to protect the Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- The security of the Data is vital to us, but there is no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage that is one hundred percent secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect the Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We welcome any requests, comments and questions concerning this Policy; please contact us at [email protected].