Investor Networking Portfolio: What Specialists Do You Need For Property Investment Abroad?
The modern situation in the real estate market with a growing demand for residential property makes many people invest money in this sector. The prices greatly depend on the country with the most affordable prices in Eastern Europe (for instance, in Ukraine).
When investing in real estate, it’s important to know about all the peculiarities, laws, and other issues related to a definite country. Besides, such an investment requires many extra services. For this reason, it’s always better to work with investment property specialists, who are familiar with the market and able to help with language/culture barriers.
Complex work of apartment investment specialists
When cooperating with experts, you can rely on a pack of services, such as:
- Investment property selection
- Property management
- Funds management
- Portfolio management
- Expert mentoring.
Property specialists will tell investors about any possible risks (including property, market, and investment structure risks) and help avoid them by building a wide and well-thought-out strategy.
Besides, cooperation with experienced specialists supports investors in taking their portfolio to the next level by helping:
- fill in the knowledge gaps
- refine a long-term investment plan
- learn how to navigate the banks
- restructure investments to decrease taxes
- get expert advice.
The general work of the group of specialists looks as follows:
- An investor decides to grow a portfolio and finds specialists to help. They can widen the search for new properties to turn one successful project into a multi-million empire. Those experts will be responsible for the market research in various areas. As a result, they will help investors make the most out of their money and get access to some exclusive deals. The property could be furnished and tenants might already live there.
- Professional assistance. Special agencies offer end-to-end services and you can contact them anytime if there are questions. There are always unexplored areas for new and seasoned investors. They can bring a much higher ROI. The experts are aware of all the circumstances, which can occur during a buying process. Thus, they can assist an investor in any situation thanks to their knowledge and experience.
- Property management. There are things investors aren’t familiar with or don’t have time for. In this situation, the specialists can be very useful to deal with the ongoing problems and give an investor a piece of advice.
Types of specialists for safe and profitable property investments
To successfully invest in real estate abroad, it’s advisable to work with the following specialists:
- Developers. It isn’t always safe to invest in large development projects. It’s important to find a developer with a good reputation and projects completed in time. The situation abroad will differ from the one in your area. Thus, it’s required to make research to find a reliable specialist who will help gain knowledge of the local market.
- Lawyers. The investor’s interests should always be safeguarded. Thus, an experienced lawyer in a selected area will be able to provide you with deep knowledge concerning building permits and ownership documents. Such specialists are familiar with the local market and can work on behalf of you to prevent any risks connected with the law.
- Designers. The preferences of people concerning decorations of apartments greatly depend on the location (country, city, and even district). The property selected for investment should look attractive for tenants to motivate them to rent it. Professional designers know everything about tendencies in interior decorations and can help you with this issue.
- Construction contractors. To have high-quality construction, professional services are required. It’s recommended to have an experienced contractor, who knows the peculiarities of the local market. To find such specialists, deep research should be carried out.
- Accountants. When working with any kind of investment, you work with money. With real estate, the sums are huge, which is why the professional help of an experienced accountant is needed. Besides, when working with property abroad, there’re many unknown things, starting with currency. A good specialist is able to support you in financial transactions, provide access to various financial resources accessible in the area, and assist you with tax implications. Thus, an investor will be able to make an informed decision.
Finding reliable and experienced investment property specialists abroad might be a difficult task. There are great risks to lose time and money. Besides, even in the case of success, any investor will have to spend lots of time on the research work to select each expert.
The best solution for those who want to invest in real estate abroad is to find a trustworthy 360-degree agency dealing with property investments in a selected country. Such companies have a group of professionals in all the required fields, so they can provide investors complex services and assist them on all the stages of their investing activity. Choose reliable partners and make the most of your property investment!
Jan 15, 2022
The median price (MP) for a US family home stood at $352,800 in September 2021, a decline in the MP. The last time the MP of a family home was at this level was November 2020, increasing ever since (in April 2021, it was $376,600, and in August 2021, $390,900). Nevertheless, home sales increased by seven percent in September compared to August, rising to an adjusted annual figure of 6,300,000 u...
Jan 6, 2022
Real estate investments sound simple in theory: buy a property, flip it or rent it out, then invest your profits further until you are financially comfortable. In reality, gaining enough profit from your investments takes time and careful consideration, and those expecting a quick turnaround are left disappointed after conducting basic research into the matter. For those, returns from owning re...
Dec 28, 2021
Is real estate really one of the safest investments one can make? Even in these uncertain and insecure times, the answer is a resounding yes. In fact, a recent Gallup Poll showed it to be a preferred investment over gold, stocks, and mutual funds. As the population continues to grow and expound, space is limited, and land is not just something that can be made from thin air. Hence, it’s low-ris...
More about DGY
DGY is a real estate investment and property management company. Our experts have an impressive experience in turning businessmen into smart real estate investors. We collect limitless opportunities throughout the world’s best real estate markets and help our clients implement the best deals. We take care of all due diligence and customize documentation while your income grows. We also provide you with property management services so you can forget about the tiresome maintenance of several objects and entrust this process to professionals.
Investment advice and recommendations
DGY is an investment company that takes care of every client and helps them become successful investors. With the help of an investment experience and a well-thought plan, we will help you examine the market, choose a strategy specifically for you or your business, and calculate future costs to start making money with real estate investment.
In order to invest in real estate, you should consider how you will run your management in Ukraine. DGY will help you eliminate all possible pitfalls at an early stage as a personal project manager will be assigned to your case. They will assist you in choosing the project according to all required objectives.
DGY Investments takes care not only of purchasing property but also renovating an existing one. With the help of a thorough plan and estimating, we will thoroughly prepare a property for sale. Our professionals evaluate an investment property and create a strategy that includes the costs for renovation, possible taxes, fluctuations on the market, etc. Therefore, our clients are able to resell the renovated properties in Ukraine with more than 15-20% profit from the initial price.
Before our clients decide to deal with real estate investing, they consult with our experts concerning details such as the necessary documents needed to purchase a property and successfully run all the processes connected to it.
Therefore, if you are eager to invest in Ukraine, it’s essential to have all the paperwork done correctly, and that’s the moment when our team of experts takes care of this step. DGY Investments helps investors buy real estate property, manage the paperwork, start preparing relevant documents for purchasing realty in Ukraine, and close the deal successfully.
Real estate investment opportunities in Ukraine
When an investor decides to invest in real estate in Ukraine, the most affordable way to attain stable passive income is through buying residential real estate. Investors can expect to receive a regular monthly payment from their tenants at a fixed monthly amount, unaffected by inflation or other unforeseen circumstances. The amount of rental income will vary depending on the size, type of property and location. For example, buying an apartment in Ukraine’s capital Kyiv is beneficial to investors due to offering a large working population, central location and affordable prices. Hence, the minimum price of renting a decent one-bedroom apartment in Shevchenkivskyi District will be around $1000 per month in 2021, followed by Pecherskyi District with a cost of $850 per month. Besides, investing in real estate in Ukraine annually brings clever investors up to 15% of yield, attracting many business people every year.
Properties for investments in Ukraine
Ukraine has a giant sector for real estate investing. Businessmen who come there all over the world often choose between investing in residential and commercial properties. The main advantage of buying property in Ukraine is the affordability of prices on the houses and apartments. For instance, if you invest in real estate in a historical district, a luxurious apartment will cost you around $85k only.
How to invest in Ukrainian Real Estate
In order to invest in Ukrainian real estate, you should take into account a list of crucial factors. The first one is to choose what kind of realty you are going to invest in: residential or commercial. It is vital as it should comply with Ukrainian real estate law. The second tip is to identify the purpose of purchase in order to make a strategy for the property. For instance, you may purchase the property for your own use or buy it for lease. The next step is to calculate the taxes and what kinds of taxes are payable during the purchase, owning, or selling. Also, to invest in real estate properly, you should keep in mind currency control rules in Ukraine to sell a property and get a higher profit.